Migration Services Employer Sponsored Working Visas
General Skilled Migration Visas
Business and Investor Visas
Student Visas
Partner and Family Visas
Visa Appeals

Experienced Migration Agents in Melbourne CBD

Why Use A Registered Migration Agent?

AMALSA’s Registered Migration Agent can help you with your application because:

  • Have a solid knowledge and information on Migration Law and Practices.
  • Understand that dealing with migration issues can be extremely stressful, confusing and time-consuming and we aim to provide you with simple advice on the best migration outcomes for your individual circumstances.
  • Have many years of experience and have helped many people successfully migrate to Australia.
  • Comply with Registered Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
  • Are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
  • Have passed the Character Test (including Criminal History Checks by the Australian Federal Police).

It’s recommended to use Registered Migration Agents, because unregistered people acting as migration agents may:

  • Be uninformed of the immigration procedures and are not familiar with the Migration Act or Migration Regulations.
  • Make false guarantees about your possibilities of progress.
  • Give you wrong or incorrect advice.

What is a Migration Agent?

A Registered Migration Agent is a person who has completed a course in Migration Law and Practice and who is registered with MARA. Registered Migration Agents:

  • Offer advice on immigration matters.
  • Encourage and help you to prepare and lodge your Visa Application.
  • Assist you during the process of obtaining a visa to migrate to Australia or to remain in Australia.
  • Appeal on your behalf for a review with the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) in circumstances where your application was unsuccessful in the first instance.

Migration Agents working in Australia must be registered with the office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).

AMALSA has an experienced registered migration agent and we are based in Melbourne, Australia.

How to choose the right Immigration agent

First, you have to be sure that you are dealing with a Registered Migration Agent in Australia (or out of Australia).You can do this by asking to see their certificate of registration (which has their photo on it) or by checking the Register of agents on the MARA website online.

The Registered Migration Agent in our firm has a migration agents registration number of 0959122

The MARA website also contains the information about the agents whose registration is cancelled or suspended by MARA and certified data about immigration agent/s who are no longer registered.

In Australia there are strict rules if you want to help someone with their visa application or to give advice about migration. Migration Agents in Australia must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).


For Expert Help In All Australian Visas Use AMALSA Services
Don't Risk A Visa Refusal!


  • Coronavirus (COVID-19) company update

    With the current spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the steps currently being implemented by both State and Federal Governments, we at AMALSA are also taking the appropriate action to ensure the health and safety of our team, our clients and our community. While we have not been directly affected by a coronavirus infection, from

    March 17, 2020
  • Skilled Visa updates: New Subclass 491, 494 and 191 Skilled Regional Visas

    As of the 16th November 2019, the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) has replaced two previously existing regional skilled migration visas with two new subclasses, with a third to come in November 2022. Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491 replaces Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489). This is a points tested visa which will

    December 16, 2019
  • Understanding the Skilled Occupation Lists (SOL) for Australian Visas 2019 – 2020

    In Australia, there are a number of different visa pathways available for individuals who are qualified to work or train in an eligible skilled occupation. These visas include: Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186) Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 494 Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream Skilled Nominated visa (subclass

    December 16, 2019
  • Training and Research Visa (Subclass 402)

    About the Subclass 402 Training and Research Visa This visa allows you to: take part in structured workplace-based training to enhance your skills in your current occupation, trx training,area of tertiary study, or field of expertise (Occupational Trainee stream) participate in a professional development training program in Australia after being invited to do so Professional

    May 7, 2018
Book a consultation

If you wish to make an appointment, or have a general enquiry, please submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.