Why Use A Registered Migration Agent?
AMALSA’s Registered Migration Agent can help you with your application because:
- Have a solid knowledge and information on Migration Law and Practices.
- Understand that dealing with migration issues can be extremely stressful, confusing and time-consuming and we aim to provide you with simple advice on the best migration outcomes for your individual circumstances.
- Have many years of experience and have helped many people successfully migrate to Australia.
- Comply with Registered Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
- Are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
- Have passed the Character Test (including Criminal History Checks by the Australian Federal Police).
It’s recommended to use Registered Migration Agents, because unregistered people acting as migration agents may:
- Be uninformed of the immigration procedures and are not familiar with the Migration Act or Migration Regulations.
- Make false guarantees about your possibilities of progress.
- Give you wrong or incorrect advice.
What is a Migration Agent?
A Registered Migration Agent is a person who has completed a course in Migration Law and Practice and who is registered with MARA. Registered Migration Agents:
- Offer advice on immigration matters.
- Encourage and help you to prepare and lodge your Visa Application.
- Assist you during the process of obtaining a visa to migrate to Australia or to remain in Australia.
- Appeal on your behalf for a review with the Migration Review Tribunal (MRT) in circumstances where your application was unsuccessful in the first instance.
Migration Agents working in Australia must be registered with the office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
AMALSA has an experienced registered migration agent and we are based in Melbourne, Australia.
How to choose the right Immigration agent
First, you have to be sure that you are dealing with a Registered Migration Agent in Australia (or out of Australia).You can do this by asking to see their certificate of registration (which has their photo on it) or by checking the Register of agents on the MARA website online.
The Registered Migration Agent in our firm has a migration agents registration number of 0959122
The MARA website also contains the information about the agents whose registration is cancelled or suspended by MARA and certified data about immigration agent/s who are no longer registered.
In Australia there are strict rules if you want to help someone with their visa application or to give advice about migration. Migration Agents in Australia must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
I want to say thank you to Elizabeth and Enrico for their help and support!! We had a fantastic and professional service! I would highly recommend them to anyone that need serious and well prepared migration agents! The World should be full of people like you!! You are great!
The whole team at AMALSA did a great job! A friend recommended them to me and I recommend them as well! They are very professional and helpful, have experience in the field and are always available. AMALSA offer excellent quality of service for visas, advice or any kind of information!
I first met Enrico and Elizabeth nearly 3 years ago to apply for a 457 visa, then recently to get my permanent residency. I could see straight away how professional they were, helping me to prepare all the paperwork with patience and kindness.
All my questions or doubts were solved fast, and made clear and easy to understand for someone like me who is not an expert in this area!
Thank AMALSA agency for your work! You have been fantastic in solving my problems with the visa, which had been rejected by the Australian government. All of your staff are very competent and prepared! Thanks again.. I do not know what to say to have revived a dream almost lost … heartfelt thanks!
Since the first time I met Enrico and Elizabeth, I immediately noticed outstanding professionalism, as well as a relaxed environment. After asking me about my career, experience and my goal to stay permanently in Australia, they guided me through every single step and provided full support to make the right decisions. I’m really grateful because now I’m in sponsorship and my wife and I can enjoy our experience in Australia at its best! I highly recommend AMALSA to everyone, because this Agency will help put you on the right path, giving you the solution which suits you best.
Visa arrived 457… my family is ready to leave!
First of all thank you, thank you, thank you for the help and moral support you have given us, thanks to Enrico and Elizabeth and to all the staff of your agency, without you we would’ve been unable to reach the finish line. Number one!
If you wish to make an appointment, or have a general enquiry, please submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.